Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And the Earth Day Winner Is...

Congratulations Deb!

You are the Ecostore USA winner! 

Enjoy.

Are you familiar with Random.ORG? I used their list randomizer to choose today's winner. I listed the contestants in the order their comments were recieved and BINGO... We have a winner.

Check them out. It's fun!

Happy Earth Day.

List Randomizer

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Deb
  2. 4square
  3. Patricia
  4. Casey
  5. Bri
  6. Dana
  7. Michelle
  8. Kari

Timestamp: 2009-04-22 20:42:39 UTC

* I have no idea why this post is gray and in all caps. It's not how I wrote it. Just one of those Wednesday Mystery's I suppose.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Congrats Deb! It's up to you to save the Earth from global warming. Enjoy your winnings!!